Myers & Co Solicitors
Head of employment law, solicitor in the litigation and dispute resolution department.
Sarah has over 10 years’ experience of advising clients throughout the UK on all aspects of employment law. She provides employers with bespoke employment documentation, such as employment contracts, employee handbook and director’s service agreements. She provides commercial advice about handling disciplinary actions, grievances and redundancies.
Sarah delivers the Myers & Co EmployerAssist service which provides businesses with the security of employment law advice for a fixed monthly cost. Our advice is supported by insurance cover from a major UK insurance company.
Sarah also regularly advises employees on settlement agreements and represents them, often through their legal expenses insurance, in employment tribunal proceedings.
She also assists individuals and business clients on debt recovery.
Sarah’s key specialisms include:
- EmployerAssist service
- Settlement agreements
- Consultancy and sub-contractor agreements
- Disciplinary, dismissal and grievance
- Discrimination Employment contracts and service agreements
- Employment tribunal proceedings
- Reorganisation and redundancy
- Restrictive covenants
- Senior executive exits
- Staff handbooks and employment policies
- TUPE – business transfers and outsourcing
Sarah has helped her clients by:
- Advising on the practical implementation of employment law changes.
- Preparing and revising employment contracts and policies.
- Supporting clients through the employment aspects of changes to the structure or ownership of their business.
- Assisting with the internal process that affect employers and employees such as disciplinary and grievance.
- Negotiating termination of employment or settling disputes on mutually agreed terms.
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Friday, January 12, 2018
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Tuesday, May 23, 2017