Only £16 per month (including VAT)
One of the most reassuring things about being one of Castle’s supported members; is that you know you are supported and you are not alone.
- Unlimited telephone advice and support on issues within the work place
- Grievance, disciplinary, redundancy, absence and performance management
- Telephone advice on writing letters:
- Grievance letters
- Making an application for maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Making an application for flexible working
- Full support with direct representation at your place of work
- Legal advice and support on a workplace issue
- Unlimited access to the legal helpline -: consumer law, Family law, contract law, criminal law, road traffic accident, landlord & tenant law etc.
Essential cover at work
You never know when you might encounter a problem at work and as a member you will never have to face it alone.
We help and support members with grievances, disciplinary and redundancy situations, making sure that employers are not breaching your employment rights.
General legal advice
Castle associates provides access to a legal helpline, where you get gain advice on other areas of law outside of the work environment providing you that extra support when needed:
- Wills and probate
- Personal injury
- Road traffic accident
- Landlord & Tenant
- The information on this site and all communication with Castle Associates and our affiliates are subject to our Terms of Service.
- We offer a free initial consultation, thereafter all consultations and services provided are subject to our costs and Terms of Service.
- We [The authors of this web site and sub-domains] accept no liability arising from the use of, or any part of, or reliance on the information contained within this web site, and its respective pages or downloads. The content is not intended to be legal advice, and you should not rely upon it in any respect to any specific situation you may be facing.