For as little as 13p a day you can have the backing of a company that has fought for the rights of thousands of employees over the years and we are here to balance the scales.
- Unlimited telephone advice and support on issues within the work place
- Grievance, disciplinary, redundancy, absence and performance management
- Telephone advice on writing letters:
- Grievance letters
- Making an application for maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Making an application for flexible working
- Limited access to the legal helpline
Essential cover at work
One of the most reassuring things about being one of Castle’s supported members is knowing that there are people out there who can help you if you find yourself facing a problem.
You never know when you might encounter a problem at work and as a member you will never have to face it alone.
We help and support members with grievances, disciplinary and redundancy situations, making sure that employers are not breaching your employment rights.
General legal advice
Castle associates provides access to a legal helpline, where you get gain advice on other areas of law outside of the work environment providing you that extra support when needed:
- Wills and probate
- Personal injury
- Road traffic accident
- Landlord & Tenant
- The information on this site and all communication with Castle Associates and our affiliates are subject to our Terms of Service.
- We offer a free initial consultation, thereafter all consultations and services provided are subject to our costs and Terms of Service.
- We [The authors of this web site and sub-domains] accept no liability arising from the use of, or any part of, or reliance on the information contained within this web site, and its respective pages or downloads. The content is not intended to be legal advice, and you should not rely upon it in any respect to any specific situation you may be facing.