All employees have the statutory right to trade union representation and support, in accordance with the ACAS code of practice. If you are experiencing a problem at work our specialist advisers and certified trade union reps are here to help, even if you're not a member of a trade union.
If you are experiencing a problem at work, be it with another employee or with your employer, our specialist advisers and certified trade union reps are on hand to help you with a wide variety of issues, including but not limited to:
- Grievances procedures
- Disciplinary procedures
- Bullying and Harassment in the workplace
- A change in your employment terms and contract
- and much more..
If you are experiencing a problem at work or just want to discuss any issues you are concerned about please call us or request a call back for free confidential advice with no obligation.
- The information on this site and all communication with Castle Associates and our affiliates are subject to our Terms of Service.
- We offer a free initial consultation, thereafter all consultations and services provided are subject to our costs andTerms of Service.
- We [The authors of this website and sub-domains] accept no liability arising from the use of, or any part of, or reliance on the information contained within this website, and its respective pages or downloads. The content is not intended to be legal advice, and you should not rely upon it in any respect to any specific situation you may be facing.