Trade Union Support
We can provide a Trade Union Representative to accompany you
Don't worry if you're not a member of a union,our fully qualified and experienced Trade Union representatives are on hand to help you with any concerns you may have with your employer and any issues you may face while in employment. We offer a 'pay as you go' service
Our Trade Union reps are here to:
- Accompany and represent you during any disciplinary and/or grievance hearings with management
- Represent you in negotiations (‘collective bargaining’) over your pay and terms and conditions of employment
- Meet face to face/virtually with your employer to find solutions to workplace issues
develop the best possible health and safety procedures with your employer
Our representatives are here to act on your behalf and can:
- Present and sum up your case;
- Responding on your behalf to any view expressed at the meeting;
- Ask your employer the right question;
- Confer with you during the hearing; and
- Ensure that the correct processes are followed.
What does a Trade Union Representative do?
A Trade Union Representative is tasked with offering employees advice and support when they are dealing with a problem at work. They are skilled professionals trained to deal with a wide range of employment and HR issues and are on hand to offer support, be it in the form of advice or as an advocate acting on behalf of and representing an employee in their time of need.
How are you different to a Trade Union?
We are not a Trade Union, we are a private company providing specialised employment law and HR support and advice. Our advisors are on hand to give you confidential impartial advice as and when you need and we can facilitate you with a fully qualified Trade Union Representative on an as needed basis. Unlike a Trade Union you don't have to be a member with us to get representation and there is no qualifying period before you can get any help. We provide you with the help you need when you need with no long term obligation.
All employees have the statutory right to trade union representation and support, in accordance with the ACAS code of practice. If you are experiencing a problem at work our specialist advisors and certified trade union reps are here to help, even if you're not a member of a trade union.
If you are experiencing a problem at work, be it with another employee or with your employer, our specialist advisors and certified trade union reps are on hand to help you with a wide variety of issues, including but not limited to:
- Grievances procedures
- Disciplinary procedures
- Bullying and Harassment in the workplace
- A change in your employment terms and contract
- and much more..
If you are experiencing a problem at work or just want to discuss any issues you are concerned about please call us or request a call back for free confidential advice with no obligation.