Ask the Expert

Call us today for a free consultation on 0333 772 0611

Do you need a barrister for an employment tribunal?

| by Nick Singer
Who can provide representation at an employment tribunal?

What is the difference between a barrister and solicitor

| by Nick Singer
The basic difference between barristers and solicitors is that a barrister mainly provides the advocacy at the tribunal as well as providing specia...

What can you do if you're a victim of age discrimination at work?

| by Paul Jackson
Objective Justifying in discrimination

Can an employee be made to retire from work?

| by Paul Jackson
Can an employer force someone to retire?

What is a disability?

| by Robert Rocker
The definition of disability under the Equality Act 2010

Is depression classed as a disability?

| by Robert Rocker
When does a mental health condition become a disability?

Is it easy to prove a disability in the workplace?

| by Robert Rocker
What is the definition of disability?

How would an employee pursue a wrongful dismissal claim?

| by Robert Rooker
How to claim wrongful dismissal: County Court or Employment Tribunal?

Do you have to declare your disability to your employer?

| by Robert Rooker
Disability discrimination: Do employees have to tell their employers they have a disability?

What should I wear at an employment tribunal

| by Nick Singer
What are employment tribunals and what do they do?

Managing Sickness Absence top tips

| by Mark Ferron
Top HR tips for managing sickness and absence at work.

Free employment advice. The Help You Need When You Need It

| by Mark Ferron
Castle Associates specialise on the internal process, including grievance, disciplinary, redundancy, absence management and poor performance.

Copyright © Castle Associates | Company Number: 01015126 | Designed with care by WebWorks